Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Sziget 2005 - Day 7

The end has come and we must say goodbye to the Sziget. But it went out in rock and roll fashion with The Hives which put on a great performance and could now be my new favourite band.

Read moreDidn't really get into the Algerian music from Khaled at the World Music Stage, but made up for it with a parpingly good gig by the Pitzikato Brass Band in the Roma tent down the road.

Again, no time to get all the details down here. You'll just have to be content with a few photos and wait till I build my energy levels back up to write up the highlights properly.

Some photos



The Hives were superb.



Celebrity spotting. The guy in the orange shirt invading the camera is the real celeb.



Khaled play at the World Music Stage but didn't get me going.



But Pitzikato Brass Band at the Roma Tent really oompah'd it up.




Banks and banks of knobs.



The view from down here. It's a bit blurry after a few pints.



A quick trip to the tripping tent.



Koós János plays to a packed tent.

2 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, The Hives, I think I saw them at Reading last year. They were funny.

 
At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice festival coverage Tim. I almost feel like I was there...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home