Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Sziget 2005 - Day 6

Day 6, for us, started off with the Pannonia Allstars Ska Orchestra who were ska-tastic. That was followed by a tasty bite at the German sausage circus.

Read moreNick Cave was headlining. The guy looks like a zombie but he was definitely alive and (high) kicking last night. The main stage seemed to have turned up the volume as well as I seem to have gone slightly deaf in my right ear.

Either that or it was from the rocking Hollywood Roses knocking out Guns and Roses covers for a full two hours.

Caught a bit of Kensington Road at the Bahia stage before my bratwurst caught up with me and I had to dash to the loos (the nice one with lights, sinks etc).

Was raining a lot during the day but it stayed away for the evening. At least it stopped a lot of the dust. The Sziget was beginning to resemble some sort of brown Sahara.

Last day of the Sziget today. Got to make the most of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home