Thursday, June 16, 2005

Demonstrations?

Walking to work last week I noticed that some chaps had been working away taping notices to lampposts on Andrassy ut. In fact I could see them still at it on the other side of the road but someone had already started ripping them down on my side. I decided to take some pics for posterity. Some looked like general rants, but then I saw one asking for a demonstration. Blimey! It's meant to be today. Read more


Andrassy Avenue is ours and it's staying ours



The dog wags the tail, and not the tail the dog, gentlemen



We want to habitate, not demonstrate



Stop gaffer Teresa



Demonstration - Andrassy Avenue - Thursday June 16th 2pm - For the government

3 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you're still working on this one... but I can't see the pics!

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Timbo said...

Arse. The pics are meant to be coming from my Yahoo account (Yahoo Photos). They were fine when I posted but I can't get them either now. I'll have to figure something out for it.

I'm trying to find the best way to post photos to the blog without having to rely on any installed software. If I can do it purely via html (no java, no activex etc) then it should be reliable enough for webcafes.

Oh well.

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Timbo said...

Seems that you have to be on the Yahoo site or be logged in to a Yahoo ID to view pics in Yahoo Photos. Not really what I need then.

Gone back to Fickr for now. I'll have to keep an eye on my photo upload limit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home