Sunday, September 18, 2005

Not a lot to report so far but I´ll write some stuff down anyway if I can win the battle with this keyboard.

Flight in through Paris was good. Got to sit in Biz class seats (not biz class service) to Paris. Changed planes at Paris and found the airport almost deserted. Also found the world's most sensitive metal detector. I thought I was going to have to be strip searched before they let me through.

Got some sleep on the flight so haven't been too jet lagged. Staying at my cousin's hostel in Rio. Got picked up by a taxi and taken straight here. But the room wasn't ready for quite a while. Arrived at 5am, room ready around 1pm. Slept a bit in the chill room and left the luggage chained up in the reception area.

I would like to tell you how hot the women are parading around on the beach but unfortunately it's windy and rainy here. There's still plenty of activity on the beach but no girls. And no pictures. Did see some crazed amputee people jumping about in the big waves. Bizarre sight.

Just walking about today. Tomorrow should be off to see Christ the Redeemer and maybe some other stuff. There will have to be some photos taken and maybe I can post some.

7 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you arrived in one piece. Have fun.

 
At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like anonymous, I too am glad. Hope the weather has improved.

 
At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the mission "make photos of hot chicks on the beach" so serious :)

 
At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you mean? He's been gone 4 days and I haven't seen a single hot chick on the beach yet...

BOO!

 
At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim's stuck on Copacabana. He's found his place. We shall never hear from him any more.

 
At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dammit, you'd think he was on holiday.

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger Timbo said...

Guys... having a bit of trouble posting to blogger from net cafes. I just wrote a big post but I don´t see it live yet.

If it doesn´t show soon, I´ll try again. Don´t worry, the posts are coming.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home