Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Warning: Potential Link Implosion

Well I never. Ever. Just popped over to my regular read at Pestiside only to find myself reading about er.. myself*. I'm chuffed, I truly am. Mind you, people coming from there are going to wonder why they've been sent to a site that seems to be singing the praises of Venice all the time. Maybe it'll be like that Prague book.

I'm a bit rushed for time so I'll keep it short. If you're a new to The Hungary Years and actually want to read about Hungary, then scroll down a bit or check out the archives on the right.

I guess I'll also have to keep those lunchtime posts to a minimum. It doesn't intrude into worktime, honest boss.

* Warning, this is an article with links to other articles about this article. The Hungary Years holds no responsbility if your web browser folds in on itself or your PC implodes.

2 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Naturally when I first heard that you were being featured on Pestiside I thought you must have been caught doing something terribly sordid. Instead it describes you as "neat and sweet".

If only they knew!

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Timbo said...

Well there are links to some dodgy stag organisers but they make good burgers so I can't say anything bad about them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home