Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Craziness

At what point do you go from normally depressed (I guess it happens to everyone) to being clinically depressed, manically depressed and so one. Surely if it's all in your head, how can it be measured?

Isn't it just a case of how well you cope with different situations? Or is it really something going on in the mind. A chemical instability perhaps.

I tend to get down on Sundays, then it drags through Monday and then it's gone. Don't know why. It just happens. Seems to have stayed with me this week, but I'm sure it will go away. Odd that.

But before I let the subject die. What about insanity? How would you tell if you were insane or not? Again, I just don't understand how you quantify it. I can see how extreme insanity can be spotted but how does the person who it's affecting know? Only from other people telling them?

Surely if you are going insane, you must have once been okay and then started to go a bit loopy. If you can detect that yourself, then that's when the paranoia and worry would really set it. It'd be enough to drive you nuts.

1 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Timbo, you're barking. Mine's a pint.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home