Monday, May 30, 2005

Cook out at el casa del canejas

If the picnic in the park on Saturday was an light, airy do, then the BBQ over at the Texas Ranger's place was full on Meaf extravaganza. No shots of the burgers, in fact no pics of anything while hello is playing up, but rest assured, they were big and they were Meafy. Even got threw some good ol' English bangers on to the barbie. Fantastic.

 Hurrah! I can upload pictures again. Still no burgers, but look at those glowing coals all ready to cook.

Backed up by some chit chat, Trainspotting soundtrack and bats dodging flak. Very nice pad up there in the hills. Not to difficult to get to, lots of space, peaceful and very very green. A huge forest is just a couple of mins walk down the road. I think I'm getting envious, but hopefully I'll quell it with more trips up there.

What a great way to spend a weekend.

4 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a fine meafy theme running through the Hungary Years. It's a source of great comfort.

Would I be right in thinking that the Texas Ranger is none other than the Mighty JAW (of the famous handshake)?

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Timbo said...

You are indeed correct Doctor. I try to keep identities vague to keep my court appearances to a minimum.

 
At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even I managed to link the aforementioned Texas Ranger with the one-time Texan Rapper. Who else could it possibly be?

 
At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, my first thought was that Texas Ranger was a new restaurant in Budapest... I was just being slow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home